Creating a kit?

Hey, Is there an update on the production of a kit of some sort. I would be interested in buying / Kickstarting one if that is a possibility. The souring for me seems almost the biggest barrier to entry, especially with price fluctuations and having to deal with quality control and multiple sellers.

If there is no plan on releasing a kit soon is there anyone on here who has any experience designing kits of some sort and would be willing to help in the process of making them. I would be willing to do whatever I could to help get this kit created and help bring this printer more mainstream. I did see that group-buying the belts are pretty much not cost-effective but if there were a kit, it could possibly bring back this value too.

I honestly don’t know how much of an undertaking this kit would be to get going and how much would have to be invested in it but I am quite interested in what it could be and would be willing to help in any way possible.

Hi, Sadly it doesn’t appear anyone will be producing a kit any time soon. I have discovered that LDO will do custom cut and machined extrusion so you might try contacting @LDOMOTORSJASON on twitter if and see what he would charge to do the custom cut extrusions… Hope this helps

So I was just shown your listing on Etsy selling the White Knight. Have you had any success selling them?